Cook me some eggless omelette!! We think everyone should be able to enjoy the magnificence of omelettes. With this mix in the pantry, you’ll always have a quick, easy meal on hand. Note, it actually smells like eggs when you mix it – it’s just the black salt, not black magic or anything weird.
You’ll need Just water! So eggonomical.
Plus any veggies you’d like to add e.g. capsicum, red onion, spinach, mushrooms, courgette.
Chickpea Flour*, Potato Starch*, Black Himalayan Salt, Turmeric*, Natural Sea Salt, Cream of Tartar, Baking Soda (*Certified Organic)
Made in New Zealand from local & imported ingredients.
How to (1 large omelette):
1. Combine 1/3 cup omelette mix with 1/3 cup cold water – whisk well to avoid lumps.
2. Sautee up to 1/2 cup chopped veggies in a non-stick pan.
3. Pour omelette mixture over the veggies and put a lid on the pan to help it cook through leave for 3-4 mins.
4. Flip omelette and cook another side for 3-4 mins.
5. Flop onto a plate and enjoy. And don’t worry, we all end up with scrambled “eggs” from time to time!
Alternatively, you can just cook it like a pancake and then load it up with fillings like a taco.
Store in a cool, dry place