Good Fish Sardines are caught at night in Summer, when they’re at their most abundant and their best, by small boats with artisan nets, and are prepared as the sun rises the next morning. If a dolphin makes its way into the catch, the whole lot is released back into the ocean – no question!
- More calcium and phosphorous than milk
- More iron than spinach
- More potassium than coconut water and bananas
- As much protein as a steak
- A great source of Omega 3s: Around 300mp EPA and 650DHA per can.
- A source of some Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and selenium.
- Contains some CoQ10
- Tins are BPA-free