Super wholesome organic vegetables blended with congee to create a delicious meal. Bubs Super Vegetable Rice Congee pouch is just that, super. That's because nutritionists have carefully combined a soft creamy porridge with a trio of wholesome vegetable's to produce a meal that is designed to improve digestion and promote good health in growing bubs.
What is Congee? Rice porridge or congee is the first food enjoyed by millions of babies in Asian countries and it helps to improve digestion and promote good health in growing babies.
Bubs Super Vegetable Rice Congee:
- Is loaded with vitamins and minerals naturally occurring in organic pumpkin and carrots
- Does not have preservatives, GMOs, fillers or any added salt or sugar
- Helps nourish babies aged from 6 months+ from the inside out
- Has lumps and bumps to help expose your baby to texture
- Includes organic spinach, a superfood full of nutrients to promote healthy development
Fact: Spinach, a dark leafy green, is a well-known superfood that’s rich in antioxidants and a good source of vitamins A, B2, C and K. It also contains magnesium, manganese, folate, iron, calcium, and potassium.
Conveniently packaged in a BPA-free pouch, Super Vegetable Rice Congee is 100% Australian Certified Organic and is free from wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, eggs, and nuts.
- Australian Certified Organic
- No preservatives, fillers or sweeteners
- No trans fats, sulphites or GMO’s
- World’s first Certified Carbon Neutral baby food
- Australian Made & Owned
- BPA free
Store in the pantry. Serve at room temperature, chilled or warm by standing pouch in hot water. Do not microwave pouch. Shake and squeeze into a bowl or spoon. Always check the temperature before serving. Once open, reseal and keep refrigerated for up to 48 hours.
Organic Rice Congee (Water, Organic Brown Rice, Organic White Rice), Organic Pumpkin, Organic Carrot, Organic Spinach, Vitamin C